Want to get advance access to my next disc and behind-the-scenes updates of the entire 300 songs project - plus surprise bonuses along the way?
Become a sponsor!
Hundreds of years ago, patrons of the arts provided support to musicians in a variety of ways: providing a venue for performances, commissioning works, connecting artists to other benefactors, and through financial support. In the modern era, we hear a lot of talk about sponsorship, which is just another fancy way of saying you are a patron.
I'm offering you the opportunity to pre-order my next album and help us cover the costs of creating it. Our last project, The Fine Line, sold out the first print run before the official release date. My next project looks to be just as popular, so sponsoring means you'll already have your copy when other people are standing in line waiting for the album to go on sale!
Our next project is slated for release in early 2017, but YOUR help makes it go a LOT faster! Plus, you'll get a behind-the-scenes look at what it really takes to put together a project like this!
1. Pray. This is not a "throw-away" request! We can use all the prayers and positive energy we can get!
2. Subscribe to my YouTube channel and share our videos.
3. Get on my mailing list and be part of our Rising Tide community. Then invite your friends and colleagues to do the same.
4. Host an event and invite me to speak or perform. I'm planning a summer house concert tour in 2016. Here's my speaker page to learn more.
5. Invest in one of our levels of Sponsorship. Think of it like a Kickstarter campaign. Your contribution (at any level) helps us complete the album project and includes access to all the behind the scenes details about the current album project for a full year, as well as advance notice on upcoming events, show tickets and more. Each level of sponsorship comes with its own perks as follows:
Support us here with credit card, or Paypal.
Please contact us directly if you'd like to send a check. You can upgrade or continue your sponsorship for an additional period at any time. Sponsorships are considered non-refundable and may not be tax-deductible. Please consult your tax professional for more details.